You must complete the visa criteria whether you apply from whichever country. The requirements for visa application are the same for everyone who plans to apply for a Schengen visa. As a result, the documents and other essential documents make the visa application procedure time-consuming and tedious if you do not submit all documents on time or miss submitting one. Therefore, we advise that it is good to plan ahead of time.
Every year, the Schengen state receives an approximate of two million visa requests from all over the world. While processing times vary, waiting for an extended period and not obtaining a visa is not a pleasant experience. But if you submit and tackle the visa application procedure, you can obtain a visa within less time.
So, if you're planning a European holiday and want to increase your chances of receiving a visa, we have listed the countries that will not disappoint you. They are as follows:
- Latvia and
- Czech Republic.
Specific Guide For Schengen Visa
Before you apply for a Schengen visa application remember that a series of documents must be submitted as part of the visa application process. The documents you must submit vary depending on the visa type you are applying and the country from which you are applying.
During the processing period, the consulate/ visa officer may request further information or documents from you. Also, you might have to appear for an interview. Make sure to submit supporting visa documents along with mandatory documents. Because submitting only the essential documents does not guarantee a visa.
What Are The Schengen Visa Requirements?
The following documents are necessary to apply for a Schengen Visa:
- Application form for a Schengen Visa
- Travel Insurance for Schengen visa
- Copies of previous visas, if you are a frequent traveller. (If you are applying for the first time, omit this requirement)
- Flight reservation for visa application for a round trip
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Financial Capability
- Accommodation documentation
- Proof of Fee Payment and
- NOC Letter
How To Fill The Visa Application Form?
Applicants must submit a fully completed and signed Schengen Visa Application Form to the competent authorities. You must submit the application earlier and no later than three months before your travel dates. The visa application form comprises 37 questions that each candidate must answer truthfully. The form is accessible in various languages; however, the consulate will notify you which language you may use to complete the application form.
The application form for a Schengen Visa requires the following information:
- Personal Information Concerns.
- Information on Travelling.
- Type of travel paperwork.
- The number of the travel document.
- The travel document's issue and expiration dates.
- Cause for the trip.
- Duration of stay.
- Biometric data, for example.
- Invitation Specifics.
- Information about your organization.
- Financial assistance.
- Date and location of application form completion.
The Schengen Visa application form can be obtained at the embassy and from the visa officer. Also, it can be downloaded from the official websites of the Member State's embassy.
Things You Must Know About Visa Documents
Your passport must meet the following requirements:
- It must have been issued during the previous ten years.
- To submit the visa, it must have two blank pages.
- It must be valid for at least three months after you plan to leave the Schengen zone.
Your photos must meet the following requirements:
- The photo must be recent or at most six months old.
- The photo background must be white/blue, with no patterns or distracting items, including shadows, behind you.
- The photograph must be shot at a high resolution and with adequate contrast.
- The photograph must be shot in its original, natural colour.
- You must maintain a neutral facial expression, with no smiling or open lips.
- You are not permitted to wear any items that cover your facial features.
- You must wear natural makeup that is uncomplicated. Digital makeup is not permitted.
- To establish a contrast with the background, you must wear darker hues. Avoid wearing light-coloured clothing that will fade into the background.
Please keep in mind that some countries may only accept one photo.
Travel Insurance For Schengen Visa Application
Valid health insurance is required for all Schengen Visa applicants to cover any expenses arising during their stay in a Schengen zone. You can get travel insurance in your home country or apply for it online. Your Schengen Travel Insurance policy must meet the following conditions:
- It must cover the duration of your expected stay in the country.
- It must provide at least €50,000 in coverage for medical bills, emergency, hospital care, or death.
- It must apply to the entire territory of the Schengen Areas.